Sunday 7 November 2010

ideas for our music video

CRUCIAL:' PURE HIP HOP '
SONG LYRICS:

This is hip hop right here..crucial

My brain cells addicted to speed
I follow the assassins’ creed , dominant species, new breed
suicide bomber aint the path that I lead al-Qaeda out on the scene, crucial execution , see


This is hip hop in its purest form, recognise it G, DJ Preem, the beats are supreme
And no one fuckin' with the way that i speak, so don’t compare me to Lowkey or Immortal technique
When I’m just doing me

I’m governing my own religion, it’s the new edition
I’m flipping the lyrics to a side before its Biggies vision
I’m in the fifth dimension, living in a prison and I don’t concern myself with humans no more cos most of them are bitches
my rhymes will leave you leave your infant babies face covered with stitches..and kill ur unborn child while still in its foetus
u wudnt understand the wrath of a genius
you know me I’m anti fascist anti Christ and anti gimmicks.

Anarchist, above average anabist aint an act or an activist..
arrogant, abbasinate the alphabet , always out to accumulate interactuate and leave dull minds acculiate

That was alphabetic slaughter
the melody’s so goody goodys compared to Pakistani law enforces
and all you people do is talk about terrorist threats, give me a break man you aint seen terrorist yet.

Till the break of dawn I practice scientology
my rhymes hit harder than.mafia contracts on your family
People will be people though aint a damn thing changed
still a lot of deception a lot of pride and a lot of vain
Happy with the things are going now, no complaints

watch the news , feel sorry then back on the games
what the hell is going on in your brain
what the hell is you a stupid motherfucker - your whole generations in the drain
reconciles in the toilet nowadays
we downloading everything, no one really wants to pay but i stick to the scripts you other brothers...trip and spill..its a stupid thought to step against the bisons will

man i dont understand you people sometimes ,
i don't understand why motherfuckers use eachother all the time
pissed off, im chopping the head of racist reverend
running through the streets on september eleventh

Give me a day or better yet give me some seconds
and im gunna turn your most gangsta diciple into a revolutionairy veteren
throwing shots at your president
retrospectively blasting holes in your history
like a cannon ball, like im back from the eighteenth century
this was meant always meant to be, the prophecys predicted me

I step out of interdimensional portals 
i reside in the netherealms where the fires of hell is the focal

my brain will only turn your brain into tomato juice
you're about to find out what the human tornado do

Breaking bias beliefs
boradening brains breaking beef batter bnp backers battling barbarocracy
baffling barz barodynamics, easy B, balaklava on backpackin bidded baratory

ay yo swiss its over

dead c squares my literature
when i spit my lyrics , its ridiculous
i make evel knievel chillin down his spinecrucial  ,excecution
Believe me

 I have enclosed a copy of the artist lyrics. As a group we all sat down to read over the lyrics and come up with ideas that we could incorporate in our music video. Using our knowledge and background research on hip-hop music our director Ariba came up with the idea of using graffiti in our music video. As many hop-hop cultures used graffiti in their music video and we wanted to reinforce the conventional ideas of hip-hop within our  music video. We went out to find places were we could shoot our take pictures of effective graffiti to use in our music video. Our production manager Warsan found us a location on Liverpool street were we could use and Ariba and Nora thought up of camera shots and ideas we could add to our treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment