Friday 13 May 2011

screenshots of making music video



Above i have included screenshots of when i was editing using final cut pro. On the left hand side in the bin is all the footage I have captured and logged. I have placed the music track on the timeline and i will play around with different clips to see which best matches the lyrics. I have to make sure that the clips are lip synced with the music layed down. If the clip is not lip synced i can try slow it down or speed it up to match with it or use another clip. After awhile you get the hang of using the software, and practicing on it allowed me to understand how to creatively produce our music video using final cut pro. The two screens at the top allows me to see the selected clip in the bin and on the right hand side shows me what i have layed down on the timeline so far. I worked along side the directors and production manager to ensure that our music video comes out the way we wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment