Thursday 17 February 2011

digipack



inside cd cover 2

inside cd cover

Above i have included images of my final design for my digi-pack. For  the front cover i decided to stick to graffiti theme within hip-hop. So i used images that we had taking on the day of shooting the graffiti wall scene, and edited if using Photoshop to create a front cover. I used a close-up image of  my artist to help promote my artist image and grab the readers attention. For my typography i decided on using bright bold colours like red and yellow to attract the audience attention and stand out from the background. However from feedback from the audience on my digi-pack i was told they found it hard to read the writing in yellow. If i could produce my digi-pack again i would consider changing the colour of the font so it makes it clearer for my audience to read. For the inside on the covers i used pictures we had taking when shooting our music video, i think this worked well as it was scenes from our music video, and created an synergy between the products. I included some of the artist lyrics inside the CD cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment